MicrobiologyCOVID-19 is not a hoax. Protect yourself & your community!
- Elaborate on the significance of measures of central tendency as it relates to epidemiological studies.
- Succinctly describe data and its significance in epidemiology; while enumerating the various forms or formats in which data can be graphically represented for interpretation.
- Draw the epidemiological triad and briefly describe how the disease agent, the host, and the environment contribute to disease development.
- Write a short note on the following terms: virulence, pathogenicity, reservoir, disease vectors, and incubation period of a disease.
- Using suitable examples write a short note on variables as it relates to the study of epidemiology.
- Briefly describe the meaning of the following terms: epidemic, endemic, pandemic, mortality and morbidty.
- Define placebo, and describe briefly its significance in carrying out epidemiological studies.