COVID-19 is not a hoax. Protect yourself & your community!
- Explain in your own words and in details why the study of epidemiology is vital to the control and prevention of the emergence and spread of infectious diseases in human population.
- As an intending epidemiologist, explain briefly how environmental factors, host factors and human behavior affect the spread of infectious diseases in a defined human population?
- Write short notes on the following terms: Mortality rate; Morbidity rate; Prevalence rate; Incidence rate; and Natality rate.
- Summarize briefly the significance of “Statistical Rates; Ratios and Proportions” in the distribution of medical services in a defined human population and in the formulation of health policies.
- Enumerate the specific steps involved in the investigation of a disease outbreak.